When it comes to selecting a pool builder it can be difficult to compare “apples with apples”. There can be so many finer details overlooked that could lead you to a choice that wasn’t exactly what you had in mind.
Here are a few tips to help ensure you make the most educated decision possible.
Key questions to ask
- Level of experience
- How long the company has been around for
- Are they licenced
- Which industry bodies are they members of
- What type of payment system they use
- What quality of products do they use (find out warranty duration also)
- Have they built a pool similar to what you have in mind before (experience is important)
- Discuss any complexities your pool will encounter to gauge extra costs or concerns in this area
- What is the timeline for construction
- What pre and after sales service do they offer (if any)
When comparing quotes ensure that you have similar inclusions and finishes. Quite often a price can be worlds apart purely because the products quoted on are not the same. It seems too good to be true, it probably is – you tend to get what you pay for.
If you aren’t sure whether the inclusions are the same – ask. When it comes to a large investment like a pool, peace of mind is vital. In the building industry it is common to gather a few different quotes so feel free to be honest and open about the information you seek.
At L&V Pools we are here to help assist in any way we can. Customer satisfaction is our priority and we want our customers to be confident in their choice.